Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More wardrobe updates.

I can't help getting into the back to school shopping craze. I have managed to get some great deals and some very godd additions to my wardrobe that will enhance it and let me bring summer clothing into the fall.

First I got this great jacket. It's short sleeved but good to layer ontop of tank tops and other shirts with a good pair of jeans or a skirt. I found it in a little store on an outing with my mom and I fell in live. Got it half price to!



Next I got these great flats on sale for half price to! (see end of summer sales are great). I originally tryed on a lighter blue pair but when I went back the next day they only had these left. Oh well they look better on me anyways and are perfectly suited for fall. I can't wait to wear them in.

~That's the Skinny

No comments: