Friday, August 18, 2006

Some new editions to my wardrobe.........

A purse, that will hopefully last me the entire school year. I always switch purses, either because I make a new one or I need a different size to accomidate my stuff. This purse should be the best of my collection; it has lots of room for school/purse essentials, but is not big and doesn't scream "look at me!" It will go with all my outfits, I can probably pull it off in any season, and it's faux leather so it doesn't show wear as badly as my canvas purses. It fits the criteria, and I'm satisfyed. Plus it has nice outside pockets for the ipod and cell.



The seccond addition is a pretty henley. Goes perfectly with a casual pair of jeans, and so far two skirts. It will be good for layering and is for once not blue (I look good in blue so I tend to buy lots of blue shirts, buying a non blue shirt is always good!)

And finally, this isn't new but it's an update to my wardrobe. I embellished one of my two pairs of medium antique wash stretch skinny flare jeans from AE. I used the DIY from Teen Vogue (for once) and I like how it turned out. The best part is when i get tired of the patches I can easily take them off.

(image to appear after blogger stops being stupid!)

~That's the Skinny

No comments: