Saturday, August 19, 2006

This is truly a milestone.........

I cleaned my closet!!!!! Big deal, right? Not for me! For the few years that I have lived in my room, the closet has mostly been storage for everything but clothes. Not anymore! I have moved things out and recycled a few years of old school work I kept for no reason to make room for my shoes!!!

This makes it easyer for outfit choice, I have all my shoes right in front of me. And I am hopeful that my dad will let me get a lock on my door so my sister can't steal my shoes! It's so anoying, she takes them without asking and does not return them until I send mom or dad after her! It's not fair, she has a job, and we have totally different styles!! I can't wait the slam the door in her face and lock all of my things out of her reach! I mean one time I spent many days freaking out because I thought I had lost my shoes when she had taken them and had them in her room the entire time! And the last time she "borrowed" my clothing she got a hole in my favorit cardigan!!

Ok I'll stop bitching now. I'm happy about my closet and that's all you need to know.

~That's the Skinny

No comments: